Johnson City Partners
May 09, 2018 Meeting Minutes
Officers: President: Donna Converse Vice-Pres: Julie Deemie
Treasurer: Marcia Ward Corres. Sec.: Carol Cass
Recording Sec: Carol Cass
Location: Johnson City Senior Center, 30 Brocton St., Dining Hall
Attendees: Donna Converse, Corinna Johnson, Julie Deemie, Carol Cass, Tammy Pornbeck, Marcia Ward, Barbara Thompson, Shannon Dodge (new)
Meeting called to order at 7:00pm by Donna
Donna resigned as 3-month interim president. Julie will be the new president.
Review of February meeting minutes.
Motion to Approve with corrections. (Tammy)
Seconded Motion (Corinna)
Review of March meeting minutes.
Motion to Approve with corrections. (Corinna)
Seconded Motion (Donna)
Shannon Dodge introduction.
Checking account: $2781.86
Park savings account: $793.38
Revitalization savings: $144.72
Corinna has received funding from all Sponsors. Corinna will be late for the May Cruz-Inz. Cruz-Inz signs are up and with all Sponsors. Advertising is complete. Carol will get ice from Wegmans (use the gift card), Tammy will pick-up pizza from Red’s Kettle Inn. Marcia will not be available. For the Cruz-Inz we will be doing a different set-up schedule. Street signs and barricades will be in place first followed by setting up our JCP table. Approximate costs for 2019 is $1300 and sponsors are needed
JCP Opinion Survey-
- Carol handed out survey for review at our June meeting.
- Carol suggested not using Survey Money due to costs and that we use Google Survey (free).
April Event Action and information:
- Donna will email to the people that went to the April Volunteer Appreciation Night follow-up and thank them for attending.
New Business -
- Sprint Music – Jazz at the Gazebo, High School (Corinna)
- June 2 4-7pm Music in the Park, maybe walk around and give out JCP business cards. (Julie and Corinna)
- Geranium Planting – May 26th (Saturday) at 12:30
- Main Street Clean-up, as time permits and available
JCP Officer Appointment discussion –
- Julie has taken the position as President and appointed Corinna as Vice-President. Corinna acceted with the understanding that she is not under obligation to assume the position as President if Julie needs to step down or is no longer President.
- Funding for Main Street tree boxes
- Home Grown Giving Grant
- Cook Street Garage Sale
Meeting Closed at 9:15 p.m.
Next Meeting June 13 at 7 p.m.
Minutes respectfully submitted by Carol Cass